Rhyno Windshield Cutter
The RHYNO Windshield Cutter is specifically designed to minimize the risk of injury, for both the occupant and user.
Passenger cars are becoming safer, but as safety increases for the occupant, more potential obstacles are created for rescue personnel. The Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards require that beginning September 2017, all new cars and light trucks will have laminated glass throughout the vehicle. With patients at, near, or even impaled in the glass, rescue personnel need a tool for removing laminated glass that is both safe and efficient. The RHYNO Windshield Cutter® is that tool.
The RHYNO Windshield Cutter® is specifically designed to minimize the risk of injury, for both the occupant and user. Staying within the “Golden Hour” is the barometer for patient survival. At We Cut The Glass, LLC we developed the RHYNO Windshield Cutter® with these important points in mind. Some of the important features of the tool include:
- Safe and easy to use
- Minimal cabin protrusion (<1”)
- Remarkable maneuverability (cutting close corners)
- Consistent glass edges (fundamentally smooth)
- Cutting action that is away from patient & user
- Heavy glass debris field absent shards or stars
The RWC-4 RHYNO4 Windshield Cutter Econo Kit. It is a drill attachment only kit (drill not included). The Econo Kit is designed as a low-cost introductory model for those groups with limited funds. Kit includes: Drill attachment, 2 suction lifters, mini-halligan bar, allen key – all inside a soft carry bag.
The RWC-40 RHYNO 18V 1/2″ Drill Basic Kit for the RWC-4Combi to make it a complete ready-to-go kit.
This drill is AWESOME – Li-Ion 5 Ah battery packs are chocked full of power – very strong.
½” Power Drill Specifications
RHYNO Power Drill Tool:
- 2 speed gear box (500 / 1,700 RPM)
- 1/2” keyless chuck
- 37 ft-lbs torque (50 N-m)
- Clutch with 1-28 adjustments + solid drill
- 3 stage torque adjustable
- Fuel gauge
- Built-in LED work light
- 20-minute SMART charger with trickle charge
- Will not drain battery pack with power outage
- Chargers are available in Type A – 120VAC, Type C, G and I – 220VAC
- Lithium-Ion – no memory
- Very low battery leakage <0.04V/month
- 20 min. recharge from empty