EVOLUTION® 6000 Xtreme Thermal Imaging Camera
EVOLUTION 6000 Xtreme thermal imaging camera adds standard integrated video and image capture
New Evolution 6000 Xtreme TIC from MSA is the most advanced and rugged thermal imaging camera ever built. New and enhanced features include best in class image quality, light weight, laser pointer and range finder, integrated video and picture capture, and integrated wireless video transmission system. NFPA 1801-compliant model provides the industry’s best mix of features to support the thermal imaging needs of every fire department, rescue organization, strike team, or HazMat crew. Operation includes NFPA Basic Mode and additional features. Temperature readout is offered in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Evolution 6000 Xtreme TIC: same standard and optional features as Evolution 6000 Plus TIC, adds standard integrated video and image capture.
- Image quality provides high-definition 320×240 core.
- Cameras are NFPA-compliant third-party-certified for fireground-rugged product design.
- Class 1, Division 2 Intrinsic Safety for increased protection within potentially explosive environments.
- Fireground-tough product design provides waterproof shock-resistance.
- Patented dual-handle design for easy handoff on the fireground.
- 6 color palettes offer flexibility to view thermal information intuitively.
- 2x/4x zoom allows for closer looks at areas of interest.
- Video/picture capture saves pictures and video for future review and training purposes.
Markets: Fire Service Applications: Civil Disturbances, Firefighting, Public Events, Search & Rescue
NFPA 1801: Standard on Thermal Imagers for the Fire Service, 2013 Edition
- Data Sheet: EVOLUTION 6000 TIC Series
- Data Sheet: EVOLUTION 6000 Xtreme TIC
- Data Sheet: EVOLUTION 6000 TIC FAQ
- Data Sheet: EVOLUTION 6000 TIC Series European Leaflet
- White Paper: NFPA 1801: Standard on Thermal Imagers for the Fire Service
- Warranty: Thermal Imaging Camera
- Press Release: EVOLUTION 6000 TIC