The MicroRAE™ is a wireless multi-gas diffusion monitor that simultaneously measures up to four gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, oxygen and combustibles (LEL).
With its multiple wireless connectivity options the MicroRAE can deliver real-time instrument readings location and alarm status to other wireless solutions such as ConneXt Plus, ConneXt Pro, ConneXt Loneworker and Safety Communicator.
- Honeywell ConneXt compatible with Mesh and Wi-Fi wireless configurations
- Real-time gas concentration reading, location, alarm and status enabled by state of-the-art wireless technology
- Bluetooth® low energy connection to a Smart Phone device for uplink data communication and device configuration
- Compact and lightweight design
- IP-67 water- and dust-resistant case
- Strong, protective, concussion-proof design
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Short bump test and calibration time
- Filtered LEL sensor options to inhibit sensor poisoning
- Global approval for worldwide acceptance