This versatile trailer-mounted breathing air compressor system is our latest design for mobile applications. The single-axle, compact and lightweight HarrierCFS system includes the same basic accessories as our dual-axle AirQuestSMT™ unit, while reducing the weight to approximately 6,400 lbs. and featuring improved maneuverability. Our complete SCBA/SCUBA cylinder fill system includes 6000 psig compressors ranging from 14 to 24 CFM, a customizable air storage system and a certified containment fill station that meets current NFPA standards. The GenSet power design offers the flexibility to operate the system in the field or from a central location wired to a fixed power grid.
HarrierCFS Trailer Mounted Breathing Air System features include:
- Complete, mobile SCBA/SCUBA cylinder refill system including the compressor in capacities ranging from 14 to 24 CFM, containment fill station and choice of air storage system.
- Single point, illuminated operating control center located at the rear of the trailer for maximum simplicity and operator safety.
- Large gull-wing lift-up maintenance access doors on each side of the trailer.
- AirLock design of fill station access door minimizes operator fatigue when loading and unloading cylinders.
- Aluminum body and frame construction.
- Single-axle design with approximate total weight of 6,400 lbs.
- Swing-up access door is designed to provide operator shelter from sun, rain, sleet and snow.
- UL® Classified fill station certified for filling 5500 psig SCBA cylinders.
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1901, 2009 Edition standards.
- Includes an ambient air flow control design that directs the necessary volume of cooling air to the compressor and GenSet drive components, allowing for operation with the gull-wing doors closed.
- Includes an integral, top discharge extractor to completely vent the resulting hot air from the compression process out of the enclosure.
- EnerGen option includes all necessary controls and instrumentation so that the system can be used as an electric power supply generator.
|Model||CFM* (LPM)||HP||PSIG (BAR)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|HA10F||14.0 (396)||10||6000 (414)||6400 (2903)|
|HA15G||21.0 (595)||15||6000 (414)||6400 (2903)|
|HA20G||24.0 (680)||20||6000 (414)||6400 (2903)|
DIMENSIONS: 84″H x 84.5″W x 174″L (214cm x 215cm x 442cm)
Weights are approximate and vary based on final configuration.
*Charging rate. Based on filling an 80 CF cylinder from ambient to the maximum working pressure.